রবিবার, ১৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৫

IELTS BANGLADESH


Part 1 topics
1. Let’s talk about your home.
-Tell me about the house or apartment you live in.
-How long have you lived in your house/apartment?
-Which room in your house/apartment do you like best?

2. Let’s talk about what you do. Do you work or are you a student?
(work)
    -What’s your job?
    -What do you do in your job?
    -Are you happy you decided to do this kind of job?
(study)
    -What are you studying?
    -Are you happy you decided to study this subject/these subjects?
    -What will you do when you finish studying?

1 টি মন্তব্য:

  1. I was checking details about ielts exam that is coming next month. I selected British Council for my test. I was searching blog from where I can get some tips regarding practice test of ielts and found your blog simply awesome. I must say that you have provided really good information. I will follow your tips and surely I will get good result. Thanks for your blog and help!!

    উত্তরমুছুন